Forget the coasts. The Midwest is where it’s at. I am constantly blown away by the creativity, quality and general radness of products made by our locals. Today’s round-up was inspired by the cherry season, which is taking place right…about…now.
- You won’t forget to eat your fruits and veggies with these flour sack towels from Orchard Street Apparel hanging around // made in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- They say the nicest people are from the Midwest, so why not show off where you’re from with this hand lettered mug by Alisa Bobzien // made in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Keep your littles looking hip in these 100% organic cotton tees from Earth Cadets // made in Chicago, Illinois
- These mini Minnesota charms and this I heart Ohio keychain are laser cut from wood harvested directly from Timber Green Woods’ family farm // made in Spring Green, Wisconsin
- Pick your cherries and eat ’em, too, on this cute platter made from scratch by Circa Ceramics // made in Chicago, Illinois
As excited as I am about our made in the Midwest finds, Brittany and I are even more excited to introduce you to someone who was, in fact, also made in the Midwest: Kate.
Kate is the ultimate DIYer, hilariously honest, addicted to Starbucks and a dear friend. If all that wasn’t enough she’s also a PTA mom, was on the MOPS steering team and is a former MOMS Club VP. She’s got mommy cred for days and we are excited to have her join the OFH team! Welcome Kate!